- Ranges from -1 to 100bar
- Control speed < 3 seconds
- Control stability 0.003% of range
- Accuracy 0.025% FS
- IntelliScale option
- Touch screen user interface
- EasyCal software compatible
The 7030 is a high speed benchtop pressure controller/calibrator suitable for wide workload calibration of pressure devices such as transmitters, sensors and gauges. Models can be configured for ranges from -1 to 100bar (-1 to 1,500psi), with a barometric reference option available for absolute pressure emulation. Additionally an IntelliScale option can be ordered to provide IS-50 accuracy of 0.025 % of reading in the upper half of the measuring range. This option also provides an enhanced accuracy on the lower 50% of the models range.
The 7030 user interface has an intuitive touch screen to enable fast and simple operation. EasyCal software can also be used with the unit to fully automate the calibration process, providing control and read back during testing applications.
With excellent control stability of 0.003%, precision of 0.015% and a 12 month uncertainty of 0.025% full scale (IS-50 optional), the 7030 is well suited for industrial calibration of pressure sensors and transmitters, or as a working standard for the control and calibration of all types of pressure gauges.
The 7030 features a colour touch-screen interface with user-friendly menus designed for simple operation, enabling users to quickly learn and master the operation and controls. Depending on the application, the user can choose between three input functions:
The 7030 is EasyCal Software compatible, enabling automatic calibration to increase speed and efficiency of work. EasyCal controlled calibration significantly decreases testing times, meaning less instrument downtime and faster turnaround. In addition EasyCal has features to manage and administrate both inventory and quality control, so it gives users the platform for their entire calibration program.
With EasyCal users can produce calibration certificates and reports to ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and other international quality standards. EasyCal is designed for use with Time Electronics products to cover calibration applications for electrical, temperature, pressure, dimensional, force and more.
- Numeric keypad for the precise input of the pressure value (set point) which will be controlled.
- The STEP key menu provides defined steps programmed in pressure increments or percent of full span to move the pressure set point across the range of the instrument under test. Step key values are user defined in the setup menu.
- The JOG key menu provides a way for the operator to define small pressure steps up or down to reach a cardinal point on a dial gauge. The jog buttons increment the least significant digit by 1, 10 or 100 counts.