AC Current Test Set up to 13 kA
The LET-2010-RD is designed to perform most of the primary tests that are necessary in substations commissioning.
It allows to perform with sufficient power, all the primary current injections to test the proper function and wiring of all the elements that compose the protection and measuring section in a substation.
The regulation system is based on a continuously variable autotransformer (Variac) that supplies to a power transformer that delivers the high current outputs and isolate the main supply from the load. A built-in ammeter and a timer gives the information about the current value and the operation time of the relay or breaker under test.
- Direct and motor overload relay test.
- In general, primary tests including the complete loop, such as current transformer, cables, protective relays and circuit breakers.
- Permanent current up to 2000A 6kVA in 3 Ranges.
- Made with two units.
- Built in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built in digital timer resolution 1 ms.
- Thermal and shortcircuit protection.
Nominal current is indicated in each model’s name. However, higher currents can be attained for limited periods as long as the connected load (including the test leads) falls within the unit’s output power.